A round-up of all the important information relating to the Urban Saints Shop - including delivery, returns and other terms and conditions.
We charge a flat rate for delivery of £3.60 per order of £29.99 and under. Delivery is free for orders of £30 and over.
Please allow 7 days for items to be delivered - unless otherwise stated in the product description.
Returns and refunds
At Urban Saints, we really want you to happy with the products you have purchased from our shop. But sometimes, things just don't quite go to plan or maybe you just have a change of heart yourself. Whatever the reason, here's the vital information you need to know about returning products to the shop and whether you will be entitled to a refund or not.
If you wish to return any items, please contact us first. This will allow us to assess whether it is necessary to return the item or whether we can just send you a replacement. You can telephone our Support Centre team on 01582 589580, email us at email@example.com (stating 'Urban Saints Shop' in the subject line) or write to us at Urban Saints Shop, Kestin House, 45 Crescent Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 0AH.
Once we have agreed for item to be returned, please follow the instructions below.
ALL RETURNS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Urban Saints Shop Returns, Kestin House, 45 Crescent Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 0AH
Please include the original delivery slip and/or a copy of your order confirmation with the items you are returning. Please also include a note that states the reason for the return and any arrangements you would like to make for replacement of the item. We recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as Urban Saints can't be responsible for returned orders that go missing on their way back here.
You will be required to pay the postage costs incurred by returning items - except where stated below. These costs will not be included in any refund due.
The item was faulty
Any faulty items can be returned to the Urban Saints Shop free of charge. Urban Saints will gladly refund the price of your return postage as well as the original cost of the item and any delivery charge incurred too. Alternatively, when stock allows, you may request a replacement item instead.
The item was not as described on the website
Any items bought in error because of an unrepresentative description may also be returned free of charge - provided the item is returned within 28 working days of the day of delivery. Urban Saints will gladly refund the price of your return postage as well as the original cost of the item and any delivery charge incurred too. Any items returned that may have decreased in value (e.g. clothing that has been worn), may only entitle you to a partial refund. This is at the discretion of Urban Saints. It is not possible to exchange items in this instance - it just gets too complicated!
I've changed my mind about the item
You may return any items that you have changed your mind about too - provided you have notified us in writing within fourteen working days of delivery and that you return the item within fourteen working days of notifying us. If you do this, you will receive a full refund of the cost of the item and the original delivery charge. However, you will not receive a refund for the postage you paid to return it.
All other returns and refunds are at the discretion of Urban Saints. For further information about returns and your rights to a refund, please read our Terms and Conditions (below).
Here are some further details that relate to the Clothing Redistribution Scheme:
- Discount offer only open to Groups making a new bulk order. Individuals can still return garments but no discount code will be offered.
- A £5 discount will be offered for each Urban Saints branded hoodie, zoodie or sweatshirt returned. Other Urban Saints branded clothing can be returned, but no discount will be offered.
- Returned items must be in a wearable condition. Urban Saints reserve the right to refuse a discount on the basis that a returned item is not in a fit condition to be donated to a suitable project.
- Items should be returned, at your own cost, to Clothing redistribution, Urban Saints Support Centre, Kestin House, 45 Crescent Road, Luton, LU2 0AH. Please ensure you include your name, your contact details (ideally an email address) and the name of your Urban Saints Group so that we can arrange your discount and your new order.
- Each £5 discount can be redeemed against the cost of one new Urban Saints / Saint y Gymuned branded hoodie, zoodie or sweatshirt, of any size or colour available from the Urban Saints shop. There is a maximum of one £5 discount per new item ordered.
- The discount does not apply to other clothing (e.g. t-shirts, beanies) or non-clothing items such as lanyards or tote bags.
- There is no limit on the number of garments any one Group can return. Discounts are initially limited to 100 returned garments for this year, to ensure we can make the logistics of redistribution work. This may be extended in the future.
- Returned garments may be stored at Kestin House and then distributed to one of our partner organisations. We can’t guarantee that your returned items will be distributed to any specific organisation.
General Terms and Conditions
You can view a copy of our shop's terms and conditions below: