The latest edition of our magazine has been posted out to our supporters and friends, with stories and news from around the country of what's happening in Urban Saints.
In this edition:
- Interim CEO, Claire Murphy, reflects on how mission has continued over the last months through lockdown
- Impact Team Manager, Sara Taylor, thinks about the importance of adapting the way we do things to keep being effective
- Brian Spurling talks about the experience of running a Group via Zoom
- We look back at what happened with Camps over the summer
- Resources Manager, Peter Andrews, gives an update on how Energize is supporting Leaders
- Read about Urban Saints joining the Disabled Children's Partnership
- Update from Westbrook
- Discover different ways to connect with us and to support Urban Saints
If you have not received a copy of This is US, we would love to send a copy to you. Just click on the link below and send us your details.