Crusader Associate News is our biannual magazine for those support the work of Urban Saints through the lens of Crusaders.
In this edition:
- Our CEO, Richard Langmead, reflects on the idea that our 'mission is not in lockdown"
- Member of the Impact Team explain how we are still reaching out and supporting Groups and young people
- Hear from some of our Regional Prayer Coordinators about their role supporting the movement
- Mark Arnold (Additional Needs Ministry Director) considers what the post-coronavirus 'new normal' look like?
- An update on our Camp site in Llanddwywe
- News of how Camps are continuing their ministry online
- With Christ
If you have not received a copy Crusader Associate News, we would love to send one to you. Just click on the link below and send us your details.