The latest edition of our magazine has been posted out to our supporters and friends, with stories and news from around the country of what's happening in Urban Saints.
In this edition:
- Our CEO, Richard Langmead, gives an update on our interim strategy as we face coronavirus and lockdown
- Impact Team Director, Claire Murphy, asks "Is this a closed door or an open one?"
- Paul Windo looks back on characteristics of the movement that have helped sustain us for well over a century
- There are updates on the various resources that we are producing for Groups and parents to use 'at home'
- Stories from Studland and Westbrook
- News of our some new Additional Needs training for churches
If you have not received a copy of This is US, we would love to send a copy to you. Just click on the link below and send us your details.