During February and March 2020 Through the Roof will be holding four events across the UK to encourage churches to take a step further towards disability inclusion.
- Discover new ideas and resources
- Hear inspiring real-life stories from disabled people
- Share in an inclusive experience
- Contribute your perspective to encourage others
Disability inclusion in churches is more than ramps and accessible toilets… it’s about belonging, feeling valued and being able to contribute.
These events will include real-life stories from disabled people and encourage more stories to be told. Jesus is working in and through the lives of disabled people – let’s spread the message of the importance of disability inclusion throughout our churches.
There will be British Sign Language interpreters at all events.
“This was a most wonderful few hours of learning how our churches can be more inclusive – Thank you Through the Roof” Feedback from a 2018 attendee
- anyone with a desire to see churches more welcoming and inclusive for disabled people.
- anyone with welcoming, pastoral or leadership responsibilities in church life.
- disabled people who would like to encourage others
- existing ‘Roofbreakers’.
- anyone interested in becoming a ‘Roofbreaker’ (disability champion) within their church.
Tickets are £10 each, or £7.50 each (plus booking fee) if you book for two or more attendees. Bring a friend!
Refreshments provided, but please bring your own lunch.
For more information, contact Through the Roof on 01372 749955 or email Jan.