At a glance
A brilliant weekend of activities alongside a teaching and worship programme designed to help young people (aged 8-15) to either take a first step of faith or help them move forward on their spiritual journey.
Age: 8-15 years with opportunities for 16+ to join the service crew
Our desire is to run Camps where it is safe to do so, whilst recognising the ongoing impact of covid-19. If you would like to be updated as plans progress, please click on the button below and you'll get updated when big things happen!
Tell me more
Spree - a fully organised weekend where:
- there are activities galore, from dawn to dusk
- you can bring your entire group (ok, those aged 8-18)
- the Christian faith is explained in a clear, engaging way in age-appropriate sessions, relevant for those from all backgrounds.
- there’re opportunities for those aged 16-18 to join the service crew team
- accessibility matters. We’ll work with you to try support the needs of your group, including financial support and practical adaptations.
- we look after you and your team because we know just how hard it is to take a group away
Terms and Conditions: This Urban Saints Camp includes a full programme of activities and washing facilities. Tents and catering are to be provided by groups for themselves. Travel to and from the site is not included. Click here to view our terms and conditions.