Mark regularly writes for a wide range of publications and websites. Here is a small selection of his most recent contributions:
BRF/Parenting For Faith
Care for the Family
- Three Themes Common To Special Needs Dads
- Are Parents To Blame For Their Child’s Disability
- Why Did God Make Me With Special Needs?
- How A Christian Disability Charity Response To Coronavirus Is Saving Lives
- Understanding Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Never, Never, Never Give In…
- Three Things Special Needs Dad’s Need To Know
- Post Coronavirus: What Could The New Normal Look Like
Fredericksburg Parent & Family (FredParent), Virginia USA
- How Winnie-The-Pooh Can Help Answer Children’s Questions About Special Needs
- How Do I Know If My Special Needs Child Can Have Faith?
- What Is Your Special Needs Mystery Tool?
The National Parenting Initiative (NPI)
- Supporting Children with Additional Needs in Church - Getting Started
- Supporting Additional Needs Families