The Autumn dates for Totally Wired start again with the team making the long trip up to Scarborough this evening. Why not find out if there's an evening exploring the digital revolution and its impact on young people coming to a venue near you...
* What should parents and youth workers know about the digital world?
* How are young people spending their time online?
* What impact are online social networking sites having on young people?
* How will mobiles and the internet develop over the next few years?
* How can we help young people to stay safe online?
* How can Christian youth and children's work adapt to the online world?
These and other questions will be discussed at Totally Wired. For more information about the tour, the venues and to download copies of the promotional postcards, visit the Totally Wired web page:
Urban Saints is the operating name of The Crusaders' Union, a company limited by guarantee and registered in England & Wales, company number 07771037, charity number 1144923, and in Scotland, charity number SCO39313.